View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 10:05 AM #11

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

It's multiple Judges not a Judge, the case has been to the high court, supreme Court, the European court.

While I understand how desperate his parents must be, it has been said by experts that this baby is suffering and in pain. I don't think the needs of the parent should be considered over the suffering of the child and I think that is where each of the court decisions are coming from.

Great Ormand Street is a wonderful caring hospital who fight hard for the lives in their care. I don't think for one moment they would oppose the parents in court if they thought there was any hope or benefit to this child.

As to taking him home to die, again this is probably a decision with regard the welfare of this little boy and where it is better for him to be to have the least pain and suffering.

It's such a sad case but I don't believe the hospital is doing anything but putting his care first.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 30-06-2017 at 10:11 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote