View Single Post
Old 30-06-2017, 11:50 AM #16
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
It's multiple Judges not a Judge, the case has been to the high court, supreme Court, the European court.

While I understand how desperate his parents must be, it has been said by experts that this baby is suffering and in pain. I don't think the needs of the parent should be considered over the suffering of the child and I think that is where each of the court decisions are coming from.

Great Ormand Street is a wonderful caring hospital who fight hard for the lives in their care. I don't think for one moment they would oppose the parents in court if they thought there was any hope or benefit to this child.

As to taking him home to die, again this is probably a decision with regard the welfare of this little boy and where it is better for him to be to have the least pain and suffering.

It's such a sad case but I don't believe the hospital is doing anything but putting his care first.
Yes I would agree with this

Obviously the parents will find it hard to let go, anyone would. But it really does sound like its best for the child. The people who have had input into this are highly qualified...and it does sound like it is the best thing for the baby.

I can't imagine ever having to make such a choice though.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote