I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Default Who is the Aggressive one again?

Big Brother 2017: Tom Barber breaks down Diary Room door after big fight

Tom Barber smashes out of the Diary Room on Big Brother 2017 tonight following a big row.

It all begins in the garden where Sue talks to Tom about playing the Big Brother game. Tom gets agitated by Sue’s argument that the housemates are playing the game as he argues that he is in the house for the experience.
Kieran tries to get Tom to calm down, and tells him that he is falling into Sue’s trap. He is not happy that Tom is arguing with Sue.

Tom then goes to the diary room to complain about Sue’s point of view.

He rants: "When someone comes in an is saying everyone's playing a game when they're not that upsets me. I've been in here since Day One, no one is playing a game, everyone is being themselves. If Susan thinks she knows the ******ing score, she's wrong.

"Simple as that. I'm fine, I'm in the hot tub and having a laugh."

Meanwhile, Sue starts an argument with Sam, and accuses him of a showmance. She shouts at him in the garden while Sam and Ellie are in the hot tub together.

Sue talks to Big Brother in the diary room about her feelings about the housemates. She says they are pathetic people.

Later, Tom tells Big Brother in the diary room that he wants to see his girlfriend Paris. He asks Big Brother to call Ellie to join him in the diary room.

Ellie joins him and he gets agitated and forces open the diary room door, but soon returns and apologises.

Big Brother 2017 airs tonight at 10PM on Channel 5.
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...big-fight.html

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 06-07-2017 at 02:44 PM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote