View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 03:21 PM #41

Favourites (more):
CBB21: John Barnes
CBB20: Sandi Bogle

Favourites (more):
CBB21: John Barnes
CBB20: Sandi Bogle

I have to be honest the idea of anyone under 10 watching BB scares me.. what on earth are parents thinkng? are they the same parents that would buy a kid a computer with unrestricted internet access and allow them to do as they want without supervision ??

Parents should be parents (not best friends) protect them from certain things and let kids be kids not let them grow up too quickly watching/listening to hearing things which are inappropriate for their age teach them right from wrong and what is acceptable and what is not BB for under 10s NOT suitable in anyway shape or form

I know kids will learn swear words and things in school but they need to know its not accapetable or 'ok' to swear in general - same with gaming .. just because all of a kids friends are playing GTA doesn't mean I would let a kid anywhere near an 18 game that encourages violence and bad language and how to kick someones butt (putting it politely) you allow a kid to do what they want watch what they want at such and early age is that what they think is 'normal' kids need rules and guidance not freedom to become corrupted and the asbo's of tomorrow

Last edited by _baileys_; 11-07-2017 at 03:23 PM.
_baileys_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote