View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 02:32 PM #20
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
Of course it's linked, it's utterly foolish to think it isn't. One can't exist without the other, I'd have thought that would have been obvious. The fee serves as a limiter to who can attend, a lack of fees would likely result in a lot of unis becoming more than a breeding ground for the next generation of Tory Toffs. Education is a right, not an entitlement and it's worrying that you believe it to be the latter.

This whole argument of 'entitlement' just comes across as bitterness from an older generation. 'I had it hard so now I demand that everyone suffers with me!'

The rest is just more Corbyn obsession and 'I know you are but what am I'' defenses.
I didn't have it hard but I take pride in paying my own way. Free education is an entitlement up to 19/20. After that people should take financial responsibility for their own choices.

As for Corbyn - he is the man alright - he is the man who, if given half the chance, plans to decimate our nuclear defence, open our borders and expose us all to more violence and terrorism, increase our taxes and control our thought processes - so forgive me if I am a little 'obsessed by him'. His thought processes endanger the rest of us so I think it is a natural place to be.

As for that ridiculous expression you churn out in practically every post 'I know you are but what am I' - what does that even really mean. Do you even know!
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote