Old 15-07-2017, 01:23 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Default Her kids should be proud tbf

I know we all laughed at the idea of Simone mentioning her 5 year old watching her wild antics, but in hindsight, what did she do that was that bad? She wound people up, tried to have a laugh, and did show some maturity with her apology to Chanelle and eventually confessing to the bottle prank

We would've never imagined how much she would've went through, and she only mentioned her experience in prison once to Charlotte. She clearly tried to keep it out and wanted to have fun despite all the seriousness of her life and I admire that. She only mentioned it after her eviction, she never used her past as a sobstory and Idk I just see her in a brand new light post-evction

I dunno, I just think the fact she's opened up about her life and tried to show her children she can have fun and have a life that amounts to something (not that being on Big Brother shows that) despite the difficulty (I dont want to be personal here, but given she lost her brother recently and she was in prison 10/11 years ago and one of her kids is 10, they will have seen their mum at some low points so they will know she's had a difficult life) she's faced is endearing.

Idk random thought, but her being in there was something her kids should be proud of. Some if her actions shouldnt have been seen by her kids but my point still stands
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote