Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by T* View Post
Well to me I enjoyed the design aspect to the show as they'd make a big deal out of it so yes, to me it does matter.
C5 don't have a shortage of ideas and there's still plenty of ideas they could be implementing. They just simply can't be arsed anymore, it's just cheap and cheerful.
BB10 still has a good eye but I was more referring to the early era of BB where they eyes were unique, had a sort of illusion aspect and were almost hypnotic.
Like, to most people, this eye is actually Green and Orange. It isn't, it's Cyan, Magenta and Yellow. It's an illusion.

I actually find that really cool, it might seem sad for me to feel that way but it was clearly clever and well-thought out.

If you don't think it's a big deal for yourself then... don't look at the eye when it's revealed
Just cos I don't think it's a big deal doesn't mean I won't look at the eye

It's just that... I disagree with you. C5 have had some very creative eyes, particularly BB14-16, which were well-thought out and tied in with the theme and series, and 13 and 17 were at least beautiful and aesthetically pleasing.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote