View Single Post
Old 21-07-2017, 12:36 AM #35

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

I know this is about who we think and not who we want, but I voted Isabelle. I'm scared I'm being biased but I just don't see who, besides maybe Kieran, could win it

Unlike Deb, her support's continued as the series progressed and only grew - which is more than can be said than the others (I'd say Raph peaked earlier and is losing popularity - Chanelle is losing popularity but this poll's not about her, Charlotte and Tom have been seen as bores by many so I doubt they'd place higher than 3rd if that, Kieran's had continued support for being a nice guy, and Hannah sadly has no chance, although he is liked better now than she was at the start)

The one thing making me think I/we are right is how predictable this series has been and how the divide isn't really apparent this series. While members tend to stuck to loving only the cliques or loving the outsiders, people who preferred the 'clique' generally like Isabelle (if not love her) or at the very least believe she would be an alright winner
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote