View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 04:39 PM #13

I'm doing it in REVERSE ORDER

1 point goes to BB1. I didn't see it, as I was too young, and by the time I truly got into BB, BB1 seems slightly dull in comparison.

2 points goes to BB4. So boring - the worst housemates ever, none of them deserved to win, and just so unmemorable.

3 points goes to BB8. A let down in many ways - twists had potential to be very good, but were just boring. The editing was more unfair than ever, and Big Brother meddled far too much. And Brian won.

4 points goes to BB2. I didn't see most of it, but what I saw was really good, and it was a good mix of housemates, tasks, and twists.

5 points goes to BB5. The whole "Big Brother goes evil" thing was amazing, and it was the best for tasks and twists. I didn't like many of the housemates that much, which is the only thing stopping this from reaching number one.

6 points goes to BB3. An excellent mix of housemates, and the whole rich/poor divde twist worked really well. It was the only series where the person I wanted to win won as well, which gave it a good ending.

7 points goes to BB6. Amazing housemates, tasks, and twists, and its a very close second to number one which is...

BB7! BB7 gets 8 points for one person really - Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace made it the best series for me. The twists were good (except for bringing back ex-housemates), and strong characters managed to stay in. The best series, in my opinion!
dupin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote