BB18: Isabelle
BBCanada 5: Ika
South-East London It Girl

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBCanada 5: Ika

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanussa View Post
sorry, it was not rebecca who started it. andrew brought up how he had been dubbed snakey, he asked rebecca 'did I come across as a snake'. she said 'not at all,where have you got that from chanelle'. now that to me is a simple question, not nasty, not shouting up for the cameras. chanelle was then completely over the top 'dont start with me bitch, biggest slag around **** off' &. so it continued, a barage of insults in reply to a simple question. chanelle was the one with the loud foul mouth, as usual hogging the camera, but she actually shamed herself
Context is important in this. Not only has Rebecca been slagging Chanelle off on Twitter and in the press since she's left the house, but also brought that drama into the house when they re-entered for the task. She didn't need to address Chanelle whatsoever in the kitchen but still chose to instigate a petty argument. All I'm saying is you should expect a strong/fiery person like Chanelle to bite back if she's provoked and Rebecca knew exactly what she was doing, you could tell by her smug behaviour in the kitchen.

Last edited by QueenCharley; 27-07-2017 at 03:44 PM.
QueenCharley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote