Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Default Lotan was underrated.

At the start of the season Lotan had a lot of sense and was often the voice of reason. He became respected and the alpha male because he had good advice [kinda similar to Deborah as a female figure later on in the season]. He was also an entertaining character. I admit I didn't like how he treated Izzy and he got a bit cocky [but as did Chanelle when popularity hit her, so its not much different].

As an actual Housemate though he was largely responsible for one of the best weeks of big brother, and like Isabelle helped cement a divide and caused a really interesting week of big brother. The divide was so interesting to watch I thought, and as soon as Lotan left possibly the most boring week of big brother occured and the highlights typically existed. The following week was then just Smellie. As a housemate he is very much underated, as a person however I didn't really like him, but hes really not as bad as people say. Everyone has been aggressive in that house, and he also made Isabelle really likable, and was responsible for a really interesting voting divide even with the british public [Pro Isabelle or Pro Lotan/Anti Isabelle - which was interesting to watch]

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote