View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 12:25 PM #60

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
I do not think Charlotte has class. She has a middle class upbringing, education and speaks without a regional accent but classy, I beg to differ.

This was a girl who thinks she shocks by constantly speaking about her private parts and sexual prefences in public. Grinds herself against inanimate objects and the floor and swears without compunction.

She is dismissive about others learning abilities, backgrounds and opinions.

Her attitude is that of sarcasm masquerading as humour, the fact that she speaks her insults rather than screeching them does not let her off the hook either.

Chanelle is right, Charlotte is a snob.
Watched the entire series but haven't posted but this is spot on imo. Someone with class wouldn't be referring to their vagina so much. Someone with class wouldn't shout up their stairs to Channelle "ride that dick" referring to her boyfriends' visit. She sells estate, she doesn't own it. She has limited ideas on people's social standing and how they should and could befriend others. As for being brought up, not dragged, that's a matter of opinion. I'd be mortified if my mum appeared on a tv show and basked in the glory of some dodgy VHS tape making it's way round the neighbours and revelling in it being classed as a sex tape. If that's class, I don't recognise it.
power2thepeople is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote