View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 05:20 PM #41

Family issues are hard...
My dad abandoned me and my mum soon after I was born because he didn't want a child. To add insult to injury, he then got with another woman, married her and had a boy and is still with them today.

Then I had a step dad, who raised me until I was roughly sixteen. My mum cheated on him through the internet and left me with him, he then turned into a violent alcoholic...

I then moved in with my ex girlfriend for a couple of years, split up with her and was forced to go and live with my mum and the man she had an affair with, the one who ruined my family.

Im now still living with them, and as ive mentioned...I haven't had a proper family from the start.

However, im not trying to turn this topic into a subject about me...
What im trying to say is, people have gotten through much worse, so you will get through this. And people have gotten through much worse than what I have, so I know I can get through my problems too.

As long as they're still there for you, nothing will change for the worse and you'll be ok =]
Whether your original parents are in love or not doesn't necessarily affect you, as long as they don't let it affect your family life. Try to think of it that way.
Retroman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote