Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
She is sweet and very laid back in a lovely way. She stays out of the drahma and she doesn't take things too personal. She's one of the few people in that house that could have a disagreement with someone and just calm down and let it go soon after (think her & Kieran by the peace tree for example). A bunch of people in there lived for the over dramatics between dragging out arguments and taking every little thing so personal (this may even include people I liked sometimes).

But it's nice to have someone like Savannah who was just nice and chill.
I don't remember the peace tree part between her and Kieran, but I agree with everything you say. She stayed way clear of Fight Night and the only drama I can think of is her accusing Issy of saying something nasty towards her? Which put me off her but yeah. Was the peace tree the STD conversation? Because yeah I enjoyed her then

Imo she's definitely one of the worst housemates this series, but from your shed of light I can understand why she's a lovely person. Sadly she was the right person to go imo, but it was nice to have a scapegoat for elimination who didn't contribute to anything nasty (besides the Issy incident).
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote