View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 03:06 AM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Savannah was nothing special, but she was a nice girl and it's kind of ridiculous how she went over all the other awful people in her clique? But Issy stayed so oh well!
Izzy was a good person .the only person to sacrifice things for herself. Put Lotan in his place which needed doing.She was the most intelligent one in the house.She was funny sometimes.She impersonated some people quite well.But altogether she was voted to win because she s a good person inside,since proved it by giving money away to charity which I'm not sure if any of the others would do and she was a genuine person.In almost all these ways she trumps Savannah and everyone else that was in the house including Raph who I really liked because he was a r nice guy but he wasn t the intelligent Big Brother fan he was made out to be which was almost as big a propaganda fake sell by BB as " "wet fart" Never a Hurricane Sue " because he couldn't work out the simplest things about what BB were up to like he couldn t work out that Tom and Hannah were staying in as well as several other things that had his jaw dropping cos they genuinely had him surprised I think .
ClaireS92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote