BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
TARCanada just needs to leave the damn country more, I'm not ready to see the qualify dip back down next week just because they're back in Canada. I like a lot of the teams individually - Kenneth and Ryan are the only pains (and even they've mellowed out lately), and Andrea and Ebonie are the only team that doesn't excite me at all - but the cast isn't really all that dynamic. I feel like I'm just watching a bunch of teams run the race independently from one another.
I agree, they must not have the money to be properly exploring the world. Theres little interaction between the teams also as you have said. They barely even comment on one another, and theres not been a U-turn yet, I like when the race has polititcs and alliances and the introduction of the U-turn was one of the best things that happened imo.

I really like Andrea and Ebonie, they seem like really nice/positive people and seem to have personality to me.

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 03-08-2017 at 12:59 AM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote