BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Celebrity Big Brother (Summer 2017)
Thursday 3rd August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 2 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - The team battle got off to a thrilling start …

TONIGHT - The Battles continue and only one team will come out unscathed.

DAY 2, 7:00AM - Housemates were waking up to their first day in the Big Brother House.

Paisley was first to greet the house. “Morning everyone!” She laughed, as everyone wiped their eyes and gradually got up and out of bed. “Did everyone sleep well?” She asked, despite it taking a few seconds for people to register the question and respond.

“Great thank you, Paisley.” Josh replied, stretching before getting out of bed. “I wonder they've got planned for today.

DAY 2, 7:14AM - After an angry rant in the Diary Room last night, Gareth is apologising to Big Brother

“Hello.” Gareth yawned, head held in shame.

How are you feeling this morning, Gareth?

Gareth frowned. “I must admit, I'm a little disappointed in myself. Through the pressure of Launch Night and the game my temper flared a little.” He stared into space. “I just think I should apologise for being so moody and horrible - especially on the first night.”

DAY 2, 8:38AM - Dani and Courtney are in the kitchen - making breakfast.

“Oh my god.” Dani said, putting her cereal into a bowl. “What a mad house!”

DAY 2, 10:45AM - Big Brother has gathered the housemates for the next Battle.

Once everyone was gathered, they noticed a tree full of sparkly apples, resembling the one from CBB15. ”Housemates, you will now participate in the second Battle - The Points Tree. Alan, as you earned the most points in the last battle - the Green Team will be reward with 12 points. Please now pick an apple.” Alan walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Alan you selected Josh. Josh will get 11 points for the Green Team. Josh, please now pick an apple.” Josh walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Josh you selected Paisley. Paisley will get 10 points for the Green Team. Paisley, please now pick an apple.” Paisley walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Paisley you selected Dawn. Dawn will get 9 points for the Blue Team. Dawn, please now pick an apple.” Dawn walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Dawn you selected Courtney. Courtney will get 8 points for the Green Team. Courtney, please now pick an apple.” Courtney walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Courtney you selected Joey. Joey will get 8 points for the Green Team. The Task will resume shortly,”

Everyone was ready to continue, and finish, the task. ”Joey, Please now pick an apple.” Joey walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Joey you selected Sunetra. Sunetra will get 6 points for the Green Team. Sunetra, please now pick an apple.” Sunetra walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Sunetra you selected Gareth. Gareth will get 5 points for the Blue Team. Gareth, please now pick an apple.” Gareth walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Gareth you selected Niall. Niall will get 4 points for the Green Team. Niall, please now pick an apple.” Niall walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Niall you selected Willow. Willow will get 3 points for the Blue Team. Willow, please now pick an apple.” Willow walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Willow you selected Colleen. Colleen will get 2 points for the Green Team. That means Dani will get 1 point for the Blue Team. The Green Team remain in the lead with 63 Points, however the Blue Team are closing in with 50 Points. That is all for now.” Everyone dispersed after the challenge.

Josh and Niall struck up a conversation in the garden, on the benches around the bush animals. “I don't think selling out packed arena shows even compares to the Big Brother house!” Niall laughed, staring around into the sky.

“It's a whole different experience to what I expected,” Josh added. “But I don't think I'll ever regret doing it.”