BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Celebrity Big Brother (Summer 2017)
Friday 4th August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 3 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - The Housemates spent their first full day in battle …

TONIGHT - The fight for safety continues with the next task.

DAY 3, 9:24AM - Joey, Paisley and Willow are eating toast in the garden.

“I wonder what today is going to bring.” Paisley smiled, taking a bite of her buttered toast. “I hope our green team can keep keep up our lead!”

Joey shook his head. “Nah, nah the blue team are going to catch up mate. Me and Willow are beasts at this!” Willow chuckled. “We are winnin’”

Paisley laughed at Joeys confidence. “You do know the team with the most points win, not the least?” She stood, ready to leave. “The green team will reign victorious.

DAY 3, 10:18AM - Sunetra has come to the Diary Room.

“I've just come to say thank you for such an amazing experience, really.” The actress smiled, lounging on the seat. “These are people I'd never normally meet in real life so it's a proper eye opener.”

Big Brother posed a question. “Who have you most enjoyed getting to know?”

Sunetra thought for a moment. “That's a tough one Big Brother.” She recalled everyone in her head. “I'm probably going to say Gareth - although he doesn't seem to be on the right side of the house, I find him really intersecting and I hope he doesn't get evicted this week because I've really enjoyed getting to know him

DAY 3, 1:45PM - The Housemates have been gathered in the garden for the third battle between the Blue and the Green Team. This time however, there are no points to be gained and instead, teams will be at risk of losing points.

The housemates, stood within their teams, awaited instructions from Big Brother. Housemates. Before you on the grass are various photos of you. One by one, blindfolded, you'll fire a tennis ball from the cannon on the decking. If you hit the face of an opposing team member, the opposing team will lose 2 points. If you hit the face of one of your team members, your team will lose 5 points. If you hit your own face, your team will lose 10 points. If you miss, nothing will be added or gained. Josh, you will go first. Josh applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Colleen. He fired it, hitting the face of Alan. Josh, you managed to hit Alan so the Blue Team will lose 2 points. Colleen, you are next. Colleen applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Paisley. She fired it, hitting the face of Joey. Colleen, you managed to hit Joey so the Blue Team will lose 2 points. Paisley, you are next. Paisley applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Niall. She fired it, hitting the face of Colleen. Paisley, you managed to hit Paisley so the Green Team will lose 5 points. Niall, you are next. Niall applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Sunetra. He fired it, hitting the face of Colleen. Niall, you managed to hit Colleen so the Green Team will lose 5 points. Sunetra, you are next. Sunetra applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Courtney. She fired it, hitting the face of Dawn. Sunetra, you managed to hit Dawn so the Blue Team will lose 2 points. Courtney, you are last for the Green Team. Courtney applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Josh. He fired it, hitting the face of Gareth. Courtney, you managed to hit Gareth so the Blue Team will lose 2 points. The Green Team now have 53 points, whilst the Blue Team have 42. It's time for the Blue Team to play. The Green Team moved from the cannon, letting the enemies line up. Joey, you will go first. Joey applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Alan. He fired it, hitting the face of Willow. Joey, you managed to hit Willow so the Blue Team will lose 5 points. Alan, you are next. Alan applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Willow. He fired it, hitting the face of Dani. Alan, you managed to hit Dani so the Blue Team will lose 5 points. Willow, you are next. Willow applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Gareth. She fired it, hitting the face of Courtney. Willow, you managed to hit Courtney so the Green Team will lose 2 points. Gareth, you are next. Gareth applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Dawn. He fired it, hitting the face of Colleen. Gareth, you managed to hit Colleen so the Green Team will lose 2 points. Dawn, you are next. Dawn applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Dani. She fired it, hitting the face of nobody. Dawn, you managed to hit nothing so the no points will be lost or gained. Dani, you are last for the Green Team. Dani applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Joey. She fired it, hitting the face of Dawn. Dani, you managed to hit Dawn so the Blue Team will lose 5 points. The Green Team now have 49 points, whilst the Blue Team have 27. Big Brother will get back to you tomorrow for the final battle. Blue Team - you have a lot of catching up to do in order to beat The Green Team. The teams dispersed back to the house, to talk about the battle no doubt.

DAY 3, 3:18PM - Gareth has come to the Diary Room to vent after the battle.

“Big Brother, I'm so sorry to go off on one again but I'm so ****ing pissed off because our team are trailing behind yet again, and I really don't want to go home just yet.” Gareth raged, not even looking at the camera. “We better win tomorrow, I'll be so ****ing disappointed if we don't.”

Big Brother tried to comfort Gareth. ”Big Brother would like to congratulate you on scoring points for your team in that battle, they all add up. Big Brother would also like to inform you there are lots of points up for grabs tomorrow and also lots to lose so Big Brother hopes the right outcome is reached.”

Gareth sighed. “Alright then, thank you.” He then left the Diary Room.

DAY 3, 7:59PM - Paisley and Joey are cuddling up to one another in the Garden.

Paisley was lay against the chest of Joey. “I'm so glad we got to meet properly in this house.”

“But you have to admit,” Joey began. “Celebs Go Dating was really fun!” Paisley nodded, getting closer. “And by the looks of this right now, there might be another two celebs dating by time they come out of the Celebrity Big Brother House?”

Paisley chuckled. “I have a feeling they'll be taking things slowly.”