BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Celebrity Big Brother (Summer 2017)
Saturday 5th August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 4 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - One team stormed ahead of the Other …

TONIGHT - The Battles come to their thrilling end, and one team will reign victorious.

DAY 4, 9:43AM - Courtney and Alan are catching up in The Bedroom.

“What've you been up to since The Apprentice then?” Alan asked, looking to see what Courtney had achieved. “Much going on, or not?”

Courtney nodded. “I've been fairly busy, renamed the business Bubblegum Stuff, and it's doing really well.” He informed. “We have ourselves in plenty of shops so I, really happy with how it's gone.”

“Good, good.” Alan congratulated. “I'm going to go and get some tea, see you later!”

DAY 4, 10:45AM - The Housemates have been gathered for the final battle of the two teams.

The teams were sat with eachother, a selection of different coloured gifts in front of them. This is Big Brother. In front of you you will find a selection of 12 gifts, each containing a different positive or negative point value. One by one you'll be called to give a gift to someone else, and they team will receive the point value stated. You cannot give someone more than one gift. Courtney, please select a colour and choose someone to receive it.

Courtney looked at the options, and picked up the Black one. “I'm going to give this one to Willow please, Big Brother.”

Courtney, you have given Willow the Black Gift. This contains nothing - so the Blue Team will get nothing. Willow, please choose your colour and housemate.

Willow selected the Yellow gift, before deciding who to give it to. “Josh, this one matches your hair so I'm going to give you the gift!”

Willow, you have given Josh the Yellow Gift. This contains 30 - so the Green Team will get 30 points. Josh, please choose your colour and housemate.

Josh thought carefully about his decision. “I'm going to take a risk here, and give the red gift to someone on my team. I choose Colleen.”

Josh, you have given Colleen the Black Gift. This contains 50 points - so the Green Team will get 50 points. Colleen, please choose your colour and housemate.

Colleen took a couple of seconds to decide. “Right, I'm going to give the Light Green Gift to Gareth please.”

Colleen, you have given Gareth the Light Green Gift. This contains 10 - so the Blue Team will get 10 Points. The points currently stand at; The Green Team have 129 points, and the Blue Team have 37 points. Gareth, please select a colour and choose someone to receive it.

Gareth played eenie-meenie with the options. “Paisley, you can have the pink gift.” He passed it to her.

Gareth, you have given Paisley the Pink Gift. This contains minus 10 points - so the Green Team will get lose 10 points. Paisley, please choose your colour and housemate.

Paisley selected the Dark Blue gift, before deciding who to give it to. “Because I am good mates with you, this ones for you Joey.”

Paisley, you have given Joey the Dark Blue Gift. This contains 20 points - so the Blue Team will get 20 points. Joey, please choose your colour and housemate.

Joey, at first, was stuck with who to pick. “Sunetra, I'm going to give you the white gift.”

Joey, you have given Sunetra the White Gift. This contains minus 50 points - so the Green Team will lose 50 points. Sunetra, please choose your colour and housemate.

Sunetra took a couple of seconds to decide. “I'm going to give this orange gift to Alan please.”

Sunetra, you have given Alan the Orange Gift. This contains nothing - so the Blue Team will get no points. The points currently stand at; The Green Team have 69 points, and the Blue Team have 57 points. Alan, please select a colour and choose someone to receive it.

Alan took a moment to decide. “I am giving the Light Blue Gift to Niall please.

Alan, you have given Niall the Light Blue Gift. This contains 40 points - so the Green Team will get get 40 points. Niall, please choose your colour and housemate.

Niall picked the Purple gift, before deciding who to give it to. “Dawn, you seem like the person to like purple, so this is for you.”

Niall, you have given Dawn the Purple Gift. This contains minus 20 points - so the Blue Team will lose 20 points. Dawn, please choose your colour and housemate.

Dawn had the choice of just two “Courtney, I'm going to give you the brown gift. You know, the one that looks a bit like ****.”

Dawn, you have given Courtney the Brown Gift. This contains minus 30 points - so the Green Team will lose 30 points. Dani, that leaves you with the Dark Green Gift which contains minus 40 points. The points currently stand at; The Green Team have 79 points, and the Blue Team have -7 points. This is also the end of the Battles, and the Blue Team you have lost. Now it's time for your punishment. The Blue Team looked nervous. Four of you will be facing eviction on Tuesday. Alan, Willow, Dawn and Dani - as you all received minus scores in this final battle, you will face eviction. Tomorrow, you will all nominate and two more will join you. That is all for now.

DAY 4, 3:18PM - Willow has come to the Diary Room.

The teen was upset, almost crying. “Don't mind me, I'm just being a bit soppy.”

Is everything okay Willow? Big Brother asked. Big Brother is here if you need.

Willow nodded. “I'm just really sad that I'm up for eviction.” She sobbed. “It's the first Eviction and anyone could go. I just really hope I have made enough of an impression to stay in the game.”