BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Celebrity Big Brother (Summer 2017)
Sunday 6th August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 5 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - Alan, Willow, Dawn and Dani were put up for eviction …

TONIGHT - Housemates nominate to see who else will join them.

DAY 5, 9:30AM - Nominations have begun. As they failed the Battle Task; Alan, Willow, Dawn and Dani cannot nominate or be nominated.

Quote:
Josh;
Josh’s first Nomination is for Gareth, as he has shown a temper that could rub the House the wrong way. Josh's second Nomination is for Courtney, as he hasn't got to know him.
Quote:
Colleen;
Colleen’s first Nomination is for Sunetra, as she has been fairly quiet in the house. Colleen’s second Nomination is for Gareth, as he has been angry at the results, and so isn't helpful to have around.
Quote:
Joey;
Joey’s first Nomination is for Gareth, as he hasn't taken the time to get to know him. Joey’s second Nomination is for Sunetra, for the same reason.
Quote:
Paisley;
Paisley’s first Nomination is for Courtney, as he has been fairly reserved. Paisley’s second Nomination is for Gareth, as he hasn't got to know her.
Quote:
Gareth;
Gareth's first Nomination is for Paisley, as she is young and gets on his nerves. Gareth's second Nomination is for Joey, as he is too vain.
Quote:
Niall;
Niall’s first Nomination is for Gareth, as he has shown a temper that will probably become progressively worse in the environment. Niall’s second Nomination is for Sunetra, as she been really quiet.
Quote:
Sunetra;
Sunetra’s first Nomination is for Courtney, as he isn't making as much if an effort to get to know people, as other housemates are. Sunetra’s second Nomination is for Joey, as she doesn't like how vain and outlandish he is.
Quote:
Courtney;
Courtney's first Nomination is for Gareth, as he has shown a temper that could rub the House the wrong way. Courtney's second Nomination is for Sunetra, as he finds her quiet and boring.
DAY 5, 12:45PM - Big Brother has gathered the housemates to reveal the results of the nominations.

Everybody was on the sofas, scared as to what was going to happen. Housemates. Earlier you all nominated for the first time. Alan … Willow … Dawn … Dani … as you know you all face eviction. Josh … Colleen … Niall … you all received no nominations so you will all be safe this week. Paisley … you received one nominations so you will be safe this week. Joey … you received two nominations so you will be safe this week. With six nominations … Gareth … you have been nominated for eviction. Sunetra … Courtney … one of you received four nominations and one of you received three nominations. The housemate with four nominations and facing eviction is … Sunetra. That means Alan … Willow … Dawn … Dani … Gareth … Sunetra … you will all face a double eviction this Tuesday and the vote has now officially opened. Good luck.

DAY 5, 1:34PM - Sunetra has come to the Diary Room.

Sunetra was still reeling after the result of the nominations. “I'm really upset that I have been nominated this week Big Brother.” She frowned. “I actually thought that I was getting on with all my housemates really well, but I suppose you have to pick someone and in this instance it was me.” She held up her hands that were shaking. “I'm really nervous that it's a double eviction too. At first I was a little confident that maybe I could scrape through in a single but when you look at my opponents then it seems pretty obvious that I'm going to be one of the two to go.

DAY 5, 4:57PM - Sunetra and Colleen are cooking in the kitchen.

Occasionally stirring the pan of sauce, Colleen sparked a conversation. “Have you ever done anything like this before?”

“No, I haven't lived in a house with eleven other people if that's what you mean?!” She shook some spices into the pan. “I was hoping for a bit of an easy first week, and to spark some real relationships with people but I've ended up nominated!”

Colleen tasted some of the sauce, nodding at how nice it was, before responding. “It's not your fault though - I think it was hard for us all to pick two people.”

“Yeah.” Sunetra agreed. “And I've kept quiet as well so people don't know the real me yet, I suppose.” She poured a fair portion of sauce over each plate of rice behind her before shouting over to everyone. “DINNERS READY!” Everybody began to gather around, taking their seats at the table, as Sunetra handed out the plates. “Well I hope everybody enjoys it - it's my own family curry recipe with some rice, nothing too special!” She took her seat. “Colleen helped too!”

Gareth took a bite, loving it. “Well done Sunetra - this is absolutely gorgeous!”

This week - Alan, Willow, Gareth, Dawn, Sunetra and Dani face the first Live Double Eviction of the series. Visit the following poll to cast your VOTE TO SAVE so your favourite housemate will survive as only 4 can make it out alive! https://goo.gl/forms/liJwIP9Pjiv2tUcm1