BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Celebrity Big Brother (Summer 2017)
Monday 7th August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 6 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - Alan, Willow, Dawn, Dani, Gareth and Sunetra were put up for eviction.

TONIGHT - Housemates receive news on the Shopping Budget.

DAY 6, 10:48AM - Housemates are receiving news on this weeks shopping.

Everybody was gathered on the sofas to find out the news. Housemates, as you are aware; Josh, Colleen, Paisley, Niall, Sunetra and Courtney won the Battle Task. As a reward, those six Housemates will have a luxury shopping budget so will shortly be allowed 20 minutes with the Ocado Tablet to order any food they would like. You are also aware that Joey, Alan, Willow, Gareth, Dawn and Dani failed the Battle Task. As a punishment, those six Housemates will live on a diet of rice, beans and Bog Brothers Vegetable Slop for the week.
BB announced.

Dani gagged. “Ugh, that is disgusting!”

Housemates, that is not all. Before you entered the house you were reminded of the
rules. That means you should know of the importance of not talking about nominations. Yesterday, at 4:57PM in a conversation between Colleen and Sunetra in the kitchen - the following was said …

Quote:
“I was hoping for a bit of an easy first week, and to spark some real relationships with people but I've ended up nominated!”

Colleen tasted some of the sauce, nodding at how nice it was, before responding. “It's not your fault though - I think it was hard for us all to pick two people.”

“Yeah.” Sunetra agreed. “And I've kept quiet as well so people don't know the real me yet, I suppose.”
Colleen and Sunetra - as you both broke a fundamental rule of Big Brother - you'll both be on the basic diet of rice, beans and Big Brothers Vegetable Slop this week. That is all for now.

DAY 6, 1:00PM - Josh, Paisley, Niall and Courtney are in the Diary Room choosing their Shopping.

They were all tapping away, adding the items they wanted as they scrolled through the page of items. Housemates, your time is up. Big Brother will deliver Shopping later today. You may now leave the Diary Room.

DAY 6, 1:30PM - Colleen, Joey, Alan, Willow, Gareth, Dawn, Sunetra and Dani are unpacking their Basic Budget in the kitchen.

“Oh how I can't wait to get stuck into this!” Willow chuckled, in a sarcastic tone, whilst carrying a rusty metal bucket of the veg slop. “This is just the worst!”

“This is your ****ing fault, Blue Team.” Gareth raged pushing some of the bags of rice on the ground. “You picked the wrong ****ing Boxes and drinks on the tasks and your aim is ****, and it's all your fault that we are ****ing eating this **** food.”

Sunetra rushed over, rubbing his back to calm him down. “Look Gareth, we are all in this together. Just calm down a little and we can go from there!” She smiled, as Gareth removed her arm from his back and shoved her away from him.

“GET OFF ME.” He shouted. “I don't need your ****ING sympathy!”

Will Gareth please come to the Diary Room immediately. Big Brother attempted to diffuse the situation - Gareth going straight up to the room with the chair. Gareth, Big Brother would firstly like to calm you down. Big Brother would also like to remind you of the rules regarding violence and aggressive towards your housemates. This evening you shoved Sunetra away in an aggressive manner and this is completely unacceptable. Due to your behaviour, Big Brother has no choice but to give you a formal warning. Big Brother would like you to remain in the Diary Room until the situation has diffused and you are completely calm. Gareth held his head in shame.

This week - Alan, Willow, Gareth, Dawn, Sunetra and Dani face the first Live Double Eviction of the series. Voting closed this morning, so there are no more chances to save your favourite.