View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 01:14 AM #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
Man sometimes I feel like I have to write an essay to ''explain'' Bear -

I guess if you can't see it - if you are too young and you do not know how hard life is and how fake people are - you wouldnt have seen his teasing for what it was - I noticed him saying several times he wouldnt stand for bullying and he stood up for Heavy D who was obviously going to be a target - and the rest were all united under one flag.

The guy just joshed about - reminding them they were supposed to be entertaining - I dont want to hear someone say "shine bright like a frankie" and not nearly loose my dinner for it. Shine bright like a frankie? Oh come on.

The Mob wife was supposed to be a mob wife???

And the one that spat in his drink?
and the eastenders guy? without him it would have been like watching paint dry - I cant see how people couldnt understand that he was just working his money - eggs are just eggs??

Did he mentally try and attack someone at their core, ever once?

Trying to rouse some dopes into life does not a bully nor a sociopath make. Anyway thank Heavens - he won

* Aubrey went for his core - she tried to destroy him where it really hurt - saying he would never be more than BB etc etc - and what and who is she and what did she do? Spat in his drink and when he drank it - did he make a scene - not at all.
None of this makes any sense
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote