View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 03:02 AM #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertC View Post
None of this makes any sense
Yes people who didnt get Bear seem to be quite binary thinkers - maybe young and not very experienced. Snowflakes.

Maybe they ve never watched only fools and horses - and have seen that in the East End joshing is part of life - friends do it each other - a wind up. Its actually a sign of friendship - Bear interviening saved Chloe alot of embarassment.

Nothing maclicious is meant by joshing about and to see that way - well they were just jealous they couldn't get anyone to laugh if they tried for 100 years - and you know it. Where for Bear it was effortless (He won with a massive majority and has gone on to do two programs since)

The my little pussy cat is not homophobic at all so you are really twisting things - Bear has two cats - and I think this something he says to anyone who is getting angry at them to wind them up further - someone with more humour could retort - but Frankie was American and Dull.

You have twisted things to your perception to attempt to make them facts. Opinions are not facts. What I have stated is not fact but opinion. I ve been bullied and I can tell you Bear is not a bully.

He literally just wants to live in positivity.

Attacking someone ''at their core'' Is like a full blown character assisnation. Like what Aubrey to Bear saying she had done this and this and he would never amount to anything.

But all in all he won - most people got the joke - its a shame you missed out because it was a great series.

p.s why have you left out the parties and clubs Bear came up with to try to bring everyone together?
Shine bright like a frankie I guess?

Last edited by sungrass; 09-08-2017 at 03:07 AM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote