View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 02:32 PM #1
You know my methods

You know my methods

Unhappy Jeremy KILLED our baby says STEPH

Jeremy KILLED our baby': Stephanie Davis blames violent ex Jeremy McConnell for stress-induced miscarriage in emotionally charged post... after she was filmed drinking days after discovering news
  • Actress, 24, confirmed on Wednesday she suffered a miscarriage two weeks ago, with sources telling MailOnline she's 'heartbroken and shell-shocked'
  • In her lengthy statement posted on Instagram to announce the news, she lashed out at her ex Jeremy McConnell, as she believed he 'killed their child'
  • A video surfaced earlier in the evening showing her drinking, in what was revealed to be images shot just three days after she discovered her horrific loss
  • Irish reality star Jeremy, 27, was found guilty of domestic assault on Monday and awaits sentence following an altercation with Stephanie in March

' Too loose a child is something I hope no one EVER goes through. The grief and pain is UNBELIEVABLE . Words CANNOT describe. My heart is BROKEN. I lost my baby due to the stress Jeremy put me under, history repeating its self after carrying caben alone for 9 months while he goes out with women and partying and posting pictures on purpose when I was in hospital and nearly lost caben on several occasions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...scarriage.html
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote