View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 06:09 PM #34
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
I was expecting to see them chatting and telling some good celeb stories, Shaun was in Extras with Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, along with lots of very famous star guests, and even his years on Eastenders may have been mildly interesting

I think Helen would have some good stories to tell but its just not happening, or if it is, we are not seeing any of it

They are just boring me to tears
I am not sure they could show stuff...I mean if the gossip was 'too juicy' I think BB would have to get permission to show it, else they could get sued...they surely at the very least would have to find out if its actually true or made up. I think thats how it works. Which is why I think casting exs hoping they will 'spill the beans' and stuff is pretty stupid

But yes. They have been pretty useless so far. As has Amelia...who nearly has a shownamce thing going but thats all she has brought which isn't encouraging
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 13-08-2017 at 06:10 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote