View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 09:30 PM #54
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
You just did respond. It's kind of amusing how you accuse others of having no argument and then base your post on what you know about how the nation thinks.

You are assuming, once again, that people voted based solely on the campaign. The reality is that not everyone votes based on campaigns. For instance there are people who will vote Labour or Tory every time regardless so the campaign at each election means very little to them.

Your simple knowledge of the public as a whole is some sort of telepathy skills?

Hypocrasy accusations? Pot, kettle.

Don't keep replying Dezzy, I have better things to do with my time.
Ah, look who's trying to repress opposing opinions. I'll share my opinion because i'm ****ing entitled to do so whether you like it or not.

To think that the majority of voters didn't vote based on the campaign is foolishness. It's one regard in which the election and the Referendum are different because some people will typically always vote for their preferred parties but there was no historic precedent when it came to the referendum. Most parties were divided over it.

Again you can deny it all you want but immigration and the NHS lie WAS the centrepiece of the whole Leave campaign and it was what swayed the public in the favour of Leave when Remain had the poll numbers for months leading up to the vote. You can make all the low jibes you want to hide the fact that you can't argue against what I'm saying but it won't make what I'm saying any less true.

A majority of voters, like always, did not understand what they were voting for. Scream and rage all you want, it doesn't change that.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote