Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
A gentle reminder to those moaning about ‘democracy’. In this year’s GE the Tories not only lost their majority, but the British people also rejected their Hard Brexit.
When people voted yay or neigh for Brexit, they weren’t asked to vote on a ‘hard’ or ‘soft’ Brexit. A simple ‘stay’ or ‘leave’ sufficed and that’s why people who voted out have every right to be ****ing annoyed.

Here's yet another example, if any were needed, showing how Brexit aka The Government is falling apart.

To all those hardline Brexiteers determined to see as much damage done to the British economy as possible. Get a grip and start reminding yourself, this is not a fcuking pantomime.
I'm confused, you voted to leave, that's what you stated on this forum at the time, and now you asking those who voted to leave to get a grip? Hardline Brexit is a myth. There is leaving and there is staying in the EU in some form. I can't see why that is so hard to fathom. We voted to leave, not to be half in and half out.

I don't vote Tory and I couldn't give a stuff about the government losing it's majority. They led a crap campaign it backfired on them. Labour on the other hand led a surprisingly good campaign. The Tories probably won't last very long without a leader change and another election. Don't fool yourself it was a rejection of Brexit, it was far more a rejection of the manifesto. Had there been a genuine rejection of Brexit the lib dems would be in power. I have no idea why you are trying to pretend Brexit and the government are the same thing. Even that idiot Corbyn supports Brexit.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 14-08-2017 at 12:52 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote