Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertC View Post
I watched CBB19 back recently and yep, totally agree with this. It did still ultimately ruin Stacy and pretty much derail who she was, attacking people's opinions just because they're new, but Chloe & Jessica definitely had big things they could overcome in there and I'm glad Stacy was there for that as otherwise both of their relevance would be centered around Calum Best.

One funny thing I'd like to add is how Kim was kind of a 4th member, who joined in/against each of them individually throughout each day, calling Stacy a wonderful town criar, calling Jessica a little bitch only to become bezzies with her like 3 days later, and thinking Chloe is a sex addict, etc. As if she's some sort of over-reactive abusive granny figure to all three
Yeah I agree with you. Thinking about it Kim was the 4th member. They were always shown together rowing but Kim was actually involved in other series' story lines whereas these 3 seemed to just separate from the series entirely and have their own show amongst the 3 of them
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote