View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 04:31 PM #20
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
They used to make them by sorta' 'spiraling/coiling' the chocolate up from the largest base layer upwards but now they're moulded and have seam lines each side. This completely different manufacturing technique resulted in the chocolate tasting completely different too (nowhere near as nice imo!). And now they add insult to injury by stealing our nuts!!!!
They did also make them in Coffee flavour at one time.

A few of my favourite extinct chocolate bars are the Strawberry Aero (the original shape/style with the flavour coloured center, Mint Cracknel bars and Pink Panther bars. Yum!!!
I don't remember strawberry Aeros which do sound yummy, but loved mint Maltesers, although nobody else I mention them to seems to remember them, so maybe I dreamed them Walnut Whips tend to be missing the nut or you need a magnifying glass to find it these days anyways, so they might as well do away with the diddy walnut piece.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 19-08-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote