View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 08:50 PM #14
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
And what about the AntiFa who attacked the free speech rally a couple of months back? The attendees to that were unarmed, but the protestors went with gas and weapons, specifically to disrupt it. Same with the Milo speech in Berkeley.
Pray tell, what does that have to do with what happened in Charlottesville? I'm so tired of people excusing Neo Nazis by bringing up unrelated incidents comitted by stupid ****ing idiots as justification for what happened.

Do you consider yourself Right Wing? If so, do you believe the armed Neo Nazi march and the subsequent terror attack represents the Right? If not then why endorse what essentially looks like a defense of Nazis by pointing blame at the Left instead of where it truly lies? With the ****ing Neo Nazis?! They probably aren't representative of what you believe so why do it?

I consider myself Left and I don't endorse Antifa (a bad comparison given that Neo Nazis were, and are now again with this attack, terrorists while Antifa are a bunch of moronic thugs) so why are so many Right Wingers refusing to denounce what happened in Charlottesville and the Neo Nazis involved?
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote