Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
All he has ever said to Amelia is that he wants to take her out for dinner, he has never said anything about getting into a relationship with her. He obviously likes her and is complimentary to her, but says he has stuff to sort out on the outside. Amelia is the one pushing it, and I think he doesn't want to embarrass her on national TV by contradicting her. He could have gotten into a showmance with her for airtime then dropped her when they got out, but he didn't, and he's still being criticised. He has been quite the gentleman compared to the usual BS that goes on with showmances every season.

Many of the ones criticising him about Amelia are cheering on the cheating Sarah, and/or Chad who went for Amelia first before Sarah, who he knew had a boyfriend outside. But Sam is awful and they are great? The hypocrisy is staggering.
I'm deffo not cheering on anything about Sarah. I think she is unhinged and Chad is insane to be involved with her. I think the problem with Sam is the mixed messages. He's very gushing and complimentary to Amelia's face but then when he talks to Jemma or in the diary room he is more or less saying he doesn't want to date her. I don't think he's making that clear to her and he needs to.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote