Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I'm deffo not cheering on anything about Sarah. I think she is unhinged and Chad is insane to be involved with her. I think the problem with Sam is the mixed messages. He's very gushing and complimentary to Amelia's face but then when he talks to Jemma or in the diary room he is more or less saying he doesn't want to date her. I don't think he's making that clear to her and he needs to.
IMO he obviously likes her and was just trying to boost her as it seems she is always putting herself down. His body language (when she was talking about him meeting her parents he was looking embarrassed and staring at the ground) should tell her she is jumping the gun. She seems rather clueless. Or maybe she knows what she is doing and is playing him as some have suggested.
Whatever, he isn't deliberately being cruel and compared to the cheating and antics by HM's over the years he's being extremely tame. He's single right now and enjoyed flirting with her.
Should he put her straight at this stage? If it were me I'd wait the few days left and sort it with her when we got out. What would be the point of embarrassing her in public?
It'll be interesting to hear what they have to say about it in their interviews.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote