View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 09:41 PM #27

[QUOTE=rionablue;9591593]
Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
What a travesty.

We all know why.

Tell you a wee secret though, i nearly warmed to her the evening shaun was evicted....but then shaun was at the bottom of the stairs waiting for his turn to go as the ex hms left....he must have been there for a bit....who was there waiting with him to wish him luck? Sam, jemma, amelia and derek.......sarah and chad obviously seen it as unworthy of them.....

All the other stuff just came flooding back after that...

So.......what pissed you off enough to dislike this ****.

Please..no love in this thread, i want it treated with the same respect as a fan thread would.....mods, please note that final remark.[/QUOTe

Sarah was in a bubble that she was like a precious little flower and that nobody should say anything mean to her or about her that they were all OUT TO GET HER and really if one of them said boo she would go crying to the diary room or Chad. She ruled Chad and could admonish him or kiss him as she pleased and he came wagging his tail like a dog. Unfortunately the Girls Aloud fans must have got her over the line but even if I had been a fan she was a needy vicious little cow that had absolutely no friendship with the other younger women in there and had to aline herself to a man to make a story for herself. I was almost physically sick when they called out the result last night. She will now get offers I guess because she won the bloody thing but if I never see her again I would be more than happy
Great post you are spot on what you said.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote