BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
You mean like what already happens on BBUK? and since when have you cared about big characters anyway?

You don't even watch BBUS so you have no idea whether that's true or not, and I can tell you it isn't. With certain exceptions, most seasons have entertaining and rootable housemates left in the endgame, and I like more BBUS winners than I do ours. More than anything though even if they do leave one after other, at least it's their own fault and not the clueless public's - who want to evict people for daring to speak in an episode, or for having the audacity to be a woman.
Yes there are some absolute trash public vote results but my point is if the housemates voted people out it would be even worse.

I actually have watched series with the BBUS format so don't assume things please. I watched BBCAN4 which I actually enjoyed but that was just because of Nikki, Loveita and Cass. The format really wasn't my cup of tea, I enjoyed it for what it is but I don't want BBUK to become like that. I tried watching a bit of this years BBCAN as well but I couldn't get into it.

Last edited by Greg!; 30-08-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote