¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I saved Richard because he was one of my favourites when I watched BB7. I know he's a polar figure on here and loads seem to hate him (perhaps based on rewatches, which I have not done), which is absolutely fine, but I found his friendship with Lea charming, I found his hatred of the plastics like Imogen, Grace and Mikey RIGHTEOUS and he provided the most memorable "letter from home" moment

I eliminate...

310th Place: Helen Wood

It is BEYOND fitting that the first person out of the game should be the one that ruined the steady good momentum that Channel 5 was building!

Big Brother 15 is looked on here as one of the worst series of all time and I honestly believe that if you take "Helen winning" out of the equation, it'd be automatically lifted to at least a middle-ground position. The series was actually pretty solid and full of memorable characters that are still strongly remembered and just as divisive as they were at the time, and I think that will endure for a few more years yet. But it's still a reviled series? Why? Because of its winner.

The 2010s seem to have given birth to a wave of anti-populist sentiment that's resulted in awful consequences (see: President of the United States; the EU) and given the basest, most insipid idiots a platform to go "well she says it like it is!" even when what she's saying clearly isn't true. Her obvious bullying of Jale, Matthew, Chris and Ashleigh was plain for all to see and yet - come final week - people still thought full-frontal honesty and abrasive twattery outweighed Ashleigh's miserable whining. I don't know how it is possible to endure 60-70+ days of Helen Wood and not end up miserable.

She was already known to the public for being a prostitute who shagged Wayne Rooney, so that should surely lose her favour with the purists on here who think no famous faces should enter the civilian series. But her biggest crime is not only ruining one series, but ruining the one straight after it too (and casually implying Brian Belo is a rapist along the way).

Most of all, she finishes last because she is a "Jack_ winner". And I'd rather Fleetwood Mac than Jack_!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 12-09-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote