View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 04:15 PM #32

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

I save Anthony for not being one of the other scumbags in that lineup and for helping contribute to the story arc of one of the greatest and messiest housemates of all time.

308th x

ELLIE YOUNG

Ellie is so shocked to be out this early because she is just a funneh normal gal or whatever bull**** rhetoric she proclaimed in her 452 diary room segments that she recieved during her time in the house but even though Conor exists there is so little to say about him bar the fact he is human trash. Whereas this bitch I can go on a rant about her atrocious taste in human beings in the fact she let herself fall in love with both Lotan and Sam. Clinging to both like a fly around ****e. The fly and the ****e being a more compatible pairing to this desperado and the steroid knobbed Dream boy. To her aggressive nature that she tried to mask with her bubbliness. Those who describe themselves as bubbly tend to actually = one note wankers and I am sure I will prove this theory right over the course of this rank down. If only Hannah actually decked this bitch. The series would have been better for it. Back to Ibizia you go hunty and if the producers decide not to let people like her in the diary room 4 days an episode and not produce anything worthy of remembering it would be most appreciated.

Last edited by Black Dagger; 12-09-2017 at 05:23 PM.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote