BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

save Luke cut Kris
--------------------------------
KRIS DONNELLY (lower than last time!)

This won't be a gigantic review upon this particular housemate since the bottom feeders don't deserve it! When I think back upon BB10, I don't really tend to think of Kris, he's a total afterthought considering he was there 5 weeks and was a demon the whole time. Even BB was tired of him when they called him and Sophie to the diary room, warning them both that fake showmances will not be dealt with (or something along those lines, which in 2017 --- lol?). He proceeded to attach himself to the awful side(?) of the house in a coven with Saffia, Charlie, Sophie, Lisa, Karly () etc and Saffia couldn't cope when he picked Sophie over her and left, which is sad but the producers thought this year to only put one "hunk" in the house on launch night.

He had something pretty tiring with Freddie if I recall correctly and Sree? aM I making that up, idk. Kris was mean spirited, and dull at the same time - a poor attempt at an early series villain that on reflection turned out to be a waste of time and words as I continue to write this about Kris Donnelly in 2017. Big Brother decided enough was enough and hauled his ass out the door at the nearest opportunity, by conjuring up a punishment that he should remain silent until 2 in the morning, alas he failed and was nominated and swiftly evicted. He would have sailed right the way through otherwise, so thank you BB producers - even though production was at it's low point on BB10 - they managed one good thing I guess.

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 12-09-2017 at 05:19 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote