Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Save Maxwell cut Arron
First of all I saved Maxwell because he was a decent villain in my eyes and didnt deserve to go before some of the others! (All the good ones were gone)

Other than the fact that he is perhaps one of the best looking Big Brother housemates ever (a STUD), Arron Lowe does not have a lot of good qualities. Upon entering the house he quickly placed himself as one of the 'top dogs', ruling and lording over the other housemates like Our Victoria with cretins such as Conor (vile) and generally just being a bit of a twat. When Our Victoria was evicted on Day 4, he become even more insufferable and quickly established himself as one of the most egotistical housemates we've ever seen. I don't think there was one episode where Arron wasn't seen at least partially naked (and given the 'YOU ONLY SEE 45 MINUTES OF 24 HOURS! argument, that's quite a feat!) He was just a bit of a prick really: cutting up the smokers cigarettes, telling Deana to shut up in the don't laugh task even though everybody else was making noise and talking and his feeble attempts at a show lance with Sara who couldn't be less interested.

But perhaps the greatest thing about Arron despite his rock hard arbs and good looks is the manner in which he came to exit the house which is quite unusual for a housemate. After a week of being an absolute cretin during the Turf Wars task, Arron found himself up on the chopping block with best buddy Conor, series saviour Deana and late entrant Becky and what followed was that absolutely HORRENDOUS diary room entry during the week of ABCD where him and Conor GLOATED at and ABUSED their fellow nominees the two girls. In hindsight, this is all worth it (with a little bit of teeth gritting) since Brian called the names of our Deana and Becky as having the most votes to save and poor Arron and Conor were left to await their fate despite thinking they were safe as houses. A little while later, Brian announced that Arron had the least amount of votes to save and was the fifth housemate to be evicted and he decided to adopt that awkward 'I'm happy to be evicted and I'm going to embrace it even though I'm absolutely seething and terrified that I have no plans following going on Big Brother and being a bit of a 'fit lad' stance that certain evictees do and make us all cringe, and Conor cried whilst Deana danced to celebrate her survival. Iconic.

In case you're wondering what become of our Arron, he can often be seen pretending to be the boyfriend of the next American female housemate set to enter Celebrity Big Brother and earned quite the press coverage for saving our Renee Graziano from a tumble in London so maybe he's not that bad after all? Just kidding.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote