View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 06:11 PM #65
-

-

309th Place: Lotan Carter

"Not exactly a good role model for your son though..."

Deary me, Lotan didn't exactly have much of a good run, did he? Leader of one of BBs most repulsive groups since BB9, absolutely destroyed by Isabelle on multiple occasions and promptly ejected just as his clan came crashing down. Hats off to him though, you can't say he didn't retain some dignity after his departure... Oh, except he shagged REBECCA JANE at the first opportunity.

So, what else is there to say about Lotan? Does he have any redeemable qualities?

Spoiler:

no.

The guy is a living joke, who is so in denial with regards to what an awful living piece of pond life he is to the point of it being nauseating.

Actually, I give him one point and one point alone for nipping Ellie's advances quickly in the bud, but even THEN he went about it in such an unlikeable, douchey way, the majority ended up empathising with her? THAT'S how awful he is.

To sum up: Lotan's gross with zero respect towards women and he looks like he needs a wash. How he had the audacity and cheek to mutter "yuck" to Isabelle when he looks like a regurgitated meatball is beyond me.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote