View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 06:25 PM #67

Alright imma make this as quick as I can.

303. Becky Hannon (BB13)

Becky's a weird one for me to go over because I didn't actually wanna cut her this soon? Like in the grand scheme of things I thought she was a pretty awful housemate/person but there's loads I can think of worse than her. But it's Daniel's poor judgement in housemates that makes me have to go for this irritant bitch.

Much like most people, I was initially pretty excited for Becky. She came in screaming and bellowing delightfully about entering the house and felt like a consollation prize for us losing Victoria too soon (cause of her evil-eyes ofc.)

It was eventually starting to tide further and further downhill for her however when she had to fake being friends with Deana for a task. Once it came out Deana was pretty reactive and Becky was confused. This was the first sign of Becky's eventual horrifying jump from the fab outsiders crew to the GROSS Insiders planting herself firmly between Conor's Crew's Cocksickles. She was also destructively two-faced and even though that might seem funny in a shorter series like CBBs (or if your name is Ben Duncan), the fact that she was there so long made this attribute of her's soooo nauseating to watch.

Things were only made worse when she heard back a comment Luke A made about her behind her back and FREAKED OUT about his BETRAYAL!!!!!11!!! towards her. He of course apologizes, but she just keeps going and it was sooo cringy and hypocrital for HER to call someone out on bitching about her. Funny yes, and another reason I feel guilty culling her this soon. Easier to enjoy too because I had Deana's eyerolling of "Actress " to couple with it<3. Maybe she would've worked had she been evicted much sooner but her hopping between the two house divides meant she was kept in by the house far longer than she should've. She went from a zany yet down-to-earth goofball to a repetitively two-faced beta bitch I had no time for, hence why I'm not that interested in this write-up or want to remember that much about Becky's time in the house. Bye Becky!
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote