BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

save Deana cut Sam Kay
------------------------------------------
SAM KAY

People probably know that I'm not a fan of Sam K so this was an OK cut for me? Even though the demons should all be out first... To me when thinking of BB16, Sam is a total afterthought, she came in with the most ridiculous twist and was overtly about the good vibes to the point of annoyance even though she wasn't shown that much.

The one thing that grated on me was her lust for Marq's dick even though he would continually call her a cum bucket or w.e. his tired phrases were and show no interest. I'll admit she was a funny presence amidst all the chaos of BB16 but for me she didn't bring much to the table. Although her eviction by her HMs (a week before the finale!) is one of the most bogus ever with Sam being the giver she is, doing many tasks all week to add back to the prize fund before getting snatched by the HMs taking money away to redeem 15K back to the fund, if that happened to my favourite I'd be well fuming! Nowadays she's continuing her singing career (which i don't remember being brushed up on the show) and following her dreams! Go gal x

Spoiler:

Last edited by reece(:; 14-09-2017 at 03:31 PM.
reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote