Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Save Michelle Cut Vanessa

Vanessa Layton-McIntosh

I really did not expect the first person I write about in this rankdown to be someone I like but here we are...

Vanessa is known for having one of the more lively VTs, where she went all Mean Girls and promised us she would be such a stirring bitch and cause lots of drama and fun, however in the house she preceded to eat and sleep a lot, which annoyed the public who called her pointless (the same public who named the more pointless Anthony the winner), however being a part of the greatest clique in Big Brother history can only endear you to me and I found Vanessa a rather fun presence.

It is simply NOT TRUE she was a bore at all, Vanessa had quite a role in house dynamics from Team Britney at first to going over to Makosi, plus her brilliant moments such as "She is a conniving little bitch and I am nominating her today" talking of Sam, which went on to cause a nominations twist that saw Lesley get evicted lol. My favourite moment of hers though has to be when she screamed at Saskia that she was a prostitute and DIRTY SKANKLY LITTLE BITCH. She also had the subplot of her food obsession Overall I think Vanessa was a good housemate who got lost in a house of big characters, and should have made it further in this ranking but I couldn't cut any of the others so she ends up here.

Last edited by Daniel.; 13-09-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote