View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 08:55 PM #202
-

-

298th Place: Gina Rio

Oh yay @ me getting to write about Gina all over again :/

I understand that she's a popular housemate and I understand the majority will disagree with her being culled this early (blame Cal!), but meh, I think she's awful

When I say she's awful, I'm not too sure whether I'm talking about her as a housemate, but I certainly find her to be an awful person. Slut-shaming is never a great look and oh boy did she know every word in the book to throw at Hazel on a daley (lol sorry) basis; "Skank", "Whore", "Home-wrecker", "Disgusting" etc whilst she couldn't have been more accommodating to Daley and his actions (taking him for a quiet chat to be a good pal and remind him of the girlfriend he has on the outside and to be careful). It all clearly stemmed from the fact that Hazel was a good looking girl (who got on with the guys) and also had more than 20 brain cells, whilst Gina was severely lacking in both departments.

On occasion she may have raised a chuckle (asking Big Brother if she could be excused from the Diary Room to grab her Louis Vuitton shoes because she wanted to "nominate in style", only for this request to be refused) but generally I found her to be an ugly person who was only lapped up by the trashy BOTS crowd because she gunned for the girl who flirted with the taken guy.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote