View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 06:08 PM #250
-

-

I'm saving Justine because she shares the same name as kween Justine Littlewood.

Darnell Swallow

BB9 is one of those series where the people you were rooting for initially end up being just as awful as the people you were rooting against and Darnell is the perfect example to support the above statement. So Darnell started off perfectly fine at first and I didn't really mind him. Well at least, I think I didn't (it's been almost ten years and I'm in desperate need of a BB9 re-watch, which probably won't happen anytime soon.) He was incredibly righteous during Spitgate, which is something you can't say for pretty much everyone else that was involved, so fair play to him for that.

But the main reason why I find Darnell so abhorrent was because he starred in a sex tape with Billi Bhatti. No really, I could just end this write-up now because that pretty much tells you all you need to know about this pond life. His disgusting treatment of Sara, like that time he called her the biggest slut in the house or a gold digger, and a really bad one at that because she's an "ugly bitch" or when he DEMANDED her cook him a meal only to immediately throw it out in front of her. His descent into misogynistic, insecure, self-pitying, sack of shit all because Sara supposedly "led" him on when she touched his forearm playfully that one time or s/t just made the latter half of BB9 sooo ****ing insufferable to watch and it didn't help that we had to put up with him until the ****ing end. WELL NO, NOT THIS TIME. PISS OFF!

Last edited by Jason.; 14-09-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote