BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

• Saved Jonny

• Eliminated Luke

I saved Jonny because from the list of people nominated, he is easily one of the more pleasant housemates and was actually alright during BB3.

Entering the house, it was clear to see that Luke would be this year's "aww isn't he lovely/harmless' type of housemate (Is that even a thing) and he was actually pretty likeable for the first week or so. He played his (small) part in the launch night task well enough, and his friendship with Mario was an unexpected, yet pleasant one. He could be quite funny as well, to be fair - often making quick-witted, sarcastic remarks. However, his downfall came when a) he, along with Mario and others who I can't remember, started the whole "Rachael can't be this nice" routine () and b) his alignment with Bex, which was a shit showmance btw and totally not unique/cute like the media would have you believe.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, after about 3/4 weeks, all he spent his time doing was hating on Rachael (and Rex??) and gradually turning into one of the biggest bitches the show has ever seen. He ruined his chances and probably would have gone quite far (8 weeks is good I suppose) had he stayed away from Bex and stuck to his funny sarcastic put-downs and not the irritating little terror he became. I do appreciate him as a housemate though, and actually think he was one of the better ones that year, but he did annoy me quite a lot, so he had to go. He shouldn't be out this early, however.

P.S. He surely has to have one of the most painfully annoying accents anyone's ever had on the show??

Last edited by Babayaro.; 14-09-2017 at 10:36 PM.
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote