View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 11:39 PM #277
-

-

290th Place: Daley Ojuederie

I genuinely don't think I can muster up 100+ words on Daley... No, seriously.

I could go over him strangling Hazel and basically cheating on his girlfriend whilst blaming Hazel the second he realised the majority of the trashy viewers would be on his side, but there's Dailymotion if you really wish to relive that.

Instead, I'm going to quickly focus on something that wasn't broadcast on the highlights show (yet shown the night before on livefeed);

So, remember the safe house? It had a phone which BB could use to communicate with housemates as they wished. Well, one particularly eventful evening (the one mentioned above which led to his removal) after Hazel and Daley were voted in by the public to live in the safe house (good move), Hazel was in the garden speaking to whoever (it might have been Charlie idk), when Daley called Hazel into the bedroom:

"Big Brother said you've got to come inside, they're locking the door and closing the shutters"...

Big Brother did no such thing. Idk why it's something which I remember so vividly, but for someone to be that possessive after 20 something days is alarming.

Oh and he cried once.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote