¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Saved Tania because there are FAR worse BB4 HMs that need axing before her shame on you Jake

283. Shievonne Robinson (BB13)

I've eliminated Shievonne because there are few housemates that I can recall who have gone into the house with such a determination and desperation to reel off a list of catchphrases. Shievonne was - for all intents and purposes - relatively volatile and ready to argue with anyone, and didn't really pick sides too much in what was one of the more obviously-divided series, but at the same time, I remember her with such a 2D finish that it's disappointing. Towards the end of her stay she tried it with Deana, Adam, Lydia and Lauren - ie. the series' best four - and she rightly became hated for never letting anything go. I think she's seriously underrated in how much of a ****ing terrible bitch she was.

She had a challenge to overcome a str8whitemale in a head to head eviction but given that it was Conor and that he beat her with around 80% of the vote (IIRC), you can't help but write Shievonne off as a failure. If you wake up and smell the hummus, that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 19-09-2017 at 12:39 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote