View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 09:45 PM #291
-

-

I save Saskia because hers are real.

Glen 'Spiral' Coroner

The trend of having a revolving door of housemates that would soon become standard in the later C4 years first started in BB7 and it gave us Spiral, as a result, who ****ing sucked. He was an aggressive bitch who would throw his toys out of the pram whenever things didn't go his way, for example, that time he randomly flipped out at Nikki just because Aisleyne refused to snog him during a game of spin the bottle. I mean I didn't really care for Nikki all that much in her BB7 stint, but you know you're in the wrong when you make me sympathise with a lunatic that cries whenever the room is too cold.

Spiral is mostly remembered for his weird relationship obsession with Aisleyne where he'd make these cringy raps like how she has an ass like a loaf of bread or how he'd do...everyting to her. But it did give us this underrated gem of a moment, where he one time told her that she was disrespecting herself for dressing too provocatively and she just stared him down and was like "...are you sure? are you sure about that statement, babes. Because I don't think you are." However, the main turning point was during the Prison Task where he just raged at Aisleyne for reasons I don't remember because it's Spiral and it's been like...what, 3 years since I re-watched BB7 but he truly was a bellend and he rightfully got evicted like a day later alongside the equally irrelevant and annoying Michael. He continued to be an even bigger prick outside the house, like when he was on Big Mouth with all the other evictees during the return twist and his campaign was something like "vote me back in so I can drag Aisleyne out of the house" while lapping up the anti-Aisleyne crowd, as if he'd be sat there if Aisleyne didn't save him over Jonathan in the first place, the tramp.

Oh and I didn't know where to mention this, but I really wanted to, and it's more of a Susie thing, but her obvious disdain for Spiral, where she'd look down on him just like the rest of us (ugh, relatable queen) was sf hilarious. <333

Last edited by Jason.; 16-09-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote