View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 07:48 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty4eva View Post
Thirty years from now, I truly do wish it would be possible for you to read all of this petty crap you have been writing on here. To be called a racist or not to be called a racist does not have any effect on me because I know the situation is very grave. Your country is going to go through a race/religious war within your lifetime. The mathematics of birthrates and immigration and the history of what Muslims do to host countries once they reach a critical percentage overwhelmingly points to that outcome. Imagine what you will tell your grand kids when they ask why your generation voluntarily let in the Muslims. "We let them in to prove how virtuous and non-racist we were." It's our kids and grand kids that will have to pay the price for our stupidity.
You mean like Israel?

Muslims have suffered terribly in our hands. US-Nato wars have killed millions of them https://www.globalresearch.ca/four-m...nocide/5470424

What I'll tell my grandchildren is, we lived in a time where the West were intent on re-empire building in foreign lands. We struck, we invaded, destroyed and pillaged and the result was, millions of Muslims fled their homes and tried to find sanctuary in the West. I'll tell them about Israel and its apartheid and how the West supported the rise of Zionism. I'll tell them about how the West sat back and did nothing when the Budhists in Burma mass slaughtered Muslims and I'll tell them about the terrorist attacks by a small number of fanatics on our own shores and the immediate surge of racial hatred towards Muslims that brought racial bigots out of every nut and cranny and how hysterical media channels and right-wing bloggers made a small number of people paranoid, fearful and hateful.

And then I'll reassure them that the majority of us have common human decency and will always defend our country and its multi-ethenic population.