View Single Post
Old 16-09-2017, 05:22 PM #366

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

I saved Narinder because she's a legend and was way ahead of her time and should have lasted the duration of BB2!

David Parnaby

I've only seen bits of David here and there, but from what I can gather: he was a bit of a bore and bitched a lot and disappointed the producers who wanted him to have a go at everybody and fill the void in the highlights left by Charley by having a gay showmance with Gerry. He entered the house on Day 59 and was evicted 7 days later on Day 66 after being messed around by the producers once they realised that they might lose some of their 'stars' such as Ziggy or Liam with the halfway house twist even though David had earned his housemate status fair and square. He also claimed to wish he could put a spell on Amy Alexandra so that she would appear ugly because he was jealous she was getting the story line of having a showmance with Liam. He left hand in hand with legend Shanessa and become a manager at Greggs after the show so I've read? Oh, and he also had the pleasure of meeting andybigbro from TiBB so he's very very lucky. I literally only cut him because I cared the less about him (but does anybody think he looks like the David from Ibiza Weekender that Will is obsessed with? I'm only just noticing this now).
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote